We are a movement for massive change and reform of our jail & prison systems.
Our primary goals in 2021 are to:
- Increase awareness of inmate treatment, living conditions & possible abuse.
- Question the extensive use & effectiveness of primarily punitive measures over alternatives (especially for first time offenders).
- Question the use of unreasonably high bail/bond rates as an unconstitutional method to prematurely increase the incarcerated population using otherwise “presumed innocent” civilians, held against their will.
How Can You Help?
- Donate now, any amount is appreciated. Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo (GoFundMe – coming soon).
- Volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Help spread the word, tell your friends & family about us, register with your loved ones booking # to get a chance to win $10 applied to their inmate tablet funds. (Drawings are weekly starting July 12th).
- Inmates, share your stories of your arrest, your booking or experiences you’ve had while incarcerated (all stories published anonymously).
The small but growing team at FixDOC thanks you.